Inari sushi with Tuna
About Inari Sushi
For more information about what Inari is, and where to get it, check the following article: what is Inari.
Yield: 16 pieces of Inari
Prep time: , Cook time:
- 2 cup sushi rice.
- 1 pack of Inari
- 250gr Sushi grade tuna
- Green onions (3-5 shoots)
How to make Tuna Inari
- Carefully take the fried tofu pouches (Inari) out of the can
- With a knife, carefully open the tofu pouch and use your fingers to make room inside it. Be careful not to tear the tofu pouch skin, it is very delicate
- One the pouch is open, fill it with rice leaving just enough room for the topping, usualy about 1cm from the top
- Cut the block of tuna to small dices about 1×1 cm in sice
- With a table spoon top the Inari with the dices of tuna
- Cut the green onions to small rings, and sprinkle on top of the inari
- Optional, sprinkle sesame seeds and/or spicy mayo sauce
Best served with soy sauce, pickled ginger (gari) and wasabi.