¿Qué es un rollo de oruga?
Rollo del Dragón
Aguacate en el exterior, anguila y camarones tempura fritos en el interior. Delicioso.
Caterpillar sushi roll 🐛 recipe
If you're a sushi lover looking to up your sushi-making game, then you're in for a treat! The Caterpillar Roll is a popular sushi roll that's not only visually stunning but also packed with delicious flavors and textures. This sushi roll features a filling of savory eel and tempura fried shrimp, all wrapped up in creamy avocado. The result is a mouthwatering combination of flavors and textures that's sure to impress your friends and family. In this recipe, we'll show you how to make your own Caterpillar Roll at home, so grab your sushi mat and let's get started!
- 1 Nori sheet
- ⅔ cup Sushi rice
- 1 Unagi Grilled Eel
- 6 med size Shrimp
- Tempura powder
- Oven grill the BBQ eel for about 5 minutes
- Mix ½ cup tempura mix and ½ cup cold water to make tempura batter
- Dip shrimp in tempura
- Deep fry until golden, leave to cool on paper towel
- Cut a nori sheet in half, and cover with sushi rice
- Flip the nori over, and place the shrimp and avocado across the nori
- Roll it as you would an inside out sushi roll
- Slice half an avocado in thin slices and place them on on the roll to fully cover it
- Cover the roll with plastic tape. Use the sushi rolling mat to tighten the avocado to the roll.
- Cut the roll through the plastic tape in 8 pieces. Remove the tape, and transfer the sushi to a serving plate. Decorate.